The objectives, both technical and educational, which we pursue are:
– Students’ overall development.
– Working on the students’ self-improvement skills and enhancement of their physical abilities.
– Promotion of teamwork and of social skills.
– Inculcating disciplined behaviour, in order to ensure their safety on the ski slopes.
– Enhancing respect for the environment.
– Providing the necessary technical tools required at each level.
– Adaptation and consolidation with the environment.
Activities are centred at Vallnord with occasional visits to GrandValira. In 3-4 groups established according to ability. Ratio: 1 monitor per 6/8 students. Group 1 (Beginners) has a support monitor if necessary.
The activity is offered for students from EDI 5 to 1st grade of High School.